The Money Coaching Process
Compassionate Awareness + Conscious Action = Desired Transformation
Money Coaching is a unique step-by-step process that assists the client become aware of their own unconscious behaviors, beliefs and emotions around money. About 90% of our patterns and behaviors are derived from the subconscious. Our unconscious behaviors around money determine our experience of it. Understanding what these patterns are and how they came to be is important in the creation of a new money experience. Compassionate awareness is the springboard to personal change and transformation. Money Coaching is a dynamic process that facilitates the exploration, discovery, and subsequent effective action plan to transform individual money paradigms into a desired state.
Benefits of Money Coaching
The benefits of Money Coaching are manifold:
- It helps you become more aware of your unconscious behaviors and patterns around money that are hardwired in your subconscious. If you cannot name it, you cannot change it. Money coaching helps you to identify these limiting behaviors.
- It helps you, through deeper awareness, unravel and gain further insight into the core issues stemming from these limiting patterns, and how you may be unconsciously modeling one or both parents.
- It assists you to identify what your money types are and how they actively or passively affect your present money choices.
- Based on the above, the process then focuses on solution driven techniques to support you in changing the old limiting patterns and to proactively create and integrate new empowering behaviors.
- A customized action plan is collaboratively created by providing practical, simple tools to act on that both meets your needs and desired goal.
- Change takes time and sometimes it can be more challenging when done alone. A Money Coach is your guide, cheerleader and accountability partner.
- The accountability aspect is essential as change takes time, discipline and determination. Accountability helps you keep focused and on track.
- With the above, you can experience a more balanced, fulfilling relationship with money as well as a more peaceful, joyous and prosperous life.